Aussie ShareTrading Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

March the 22nd, 2007, Thursday

(CLICK IMAGES FOR FULL PICTURE)

The All Ords surged 89.1 points to 5935.4, while the ASX/200 was 93.8 higher at 5955.7 on a busy trading volume of just over 2 billion shares changing hands.

Interesting to see how the All Ords fares in the upcoming trading sessions. I personally retain a cautious approach because the market just had a 'dead cat bounce' right after the global rout caused by China.


I'm currently buying medium/large-cap stocks because they are - in my opinion - more secure than small-caps, however, in this phase of the market, i'm buying only half the quantity than I otherwise would in my trades.


Today's Trades: ORG.AX

I went LONG on Origin (ORG) @ 8.67 - I reckon this company is good for day trading , Crude Oil rebounded at $58 (with the futures pointing up also ) yesterday - to continuse its ranging trend between $58-$61 at the moment.


The stock nicely rebounded off support at about $8.46, so there was good incentive to trade the share. It's easy to trade because its rangebound.

Tomorrow's Outlook:

Right now European markets are rallying strongly (1.5%) with the DOW futures pointing for a higher open, but will it hold?

I think it'll be a mixed trading session tomorrow, the market has had a very strong week and will probably take a breather towards the end of the day (who doesn't love closing their short trades for weekend cash?).





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home